Friday, September 25, 2009

Great Etsy Shop torik2009

torik2009 Is a great Etsy shop. This etsy seller is a mother of two boys. She has found her nitch and is paving her way on the web through her beautiful designs.











Not only does she make and sell great jewelry (my favorites our the pirate earrings by the way.) She also makes banners for your shop or website. This is a great feature. I spent weeks trying to make a banner for my etsy shop. I still think I'm going to have to break down eventually and have torik2009 make me a banner.(frankly my banner is looking rather sad.) She has custom banners. I love these super cute Halloween ones. Her pricing is unbelievable. Torik2009 makes it simple and stress free to get you shop face up and running. I highly recommend stopping at her shop and looking around. I know I will be back often. (I'm hoping I can pick up a pair of those earrings for a Christmas present to myself.)





Just click on torik2009 highlighted name anywhere in this post to be taken to her shop. I would like to thank torik2009 for providing the following pictures for my blog.

No comments: