Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I just started this new etsy thread!

I've started a new thread in the etsy community under promotions.

Here is what it's about.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ SALES SO FAR ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥




Here are the rules of this thread. Every morning I will start a new thread. It is simple to be added to the list. All you have to do is ask to be added and type the name of your store example.etsy.com with a description of what is in it.



Then I will spend my day promoting one item on twitter from each shop on this list. I will continue to promote until midnight etsy time each night.



Here is my twitter account in case anyone would like to follow me and retweet to help promote the list.

http://twitter.com/lanakinbuddys



Let’s see how many people get sales.



SPECIAL!!!

Anyone who purchases an item from the shops on the list will be added to the top of the list with a heart and date next to their shop name. Then for the next two weeks, I will promote on twitter daily five items and any promotions that you have in your shop. For shops that have made more than on purchase I will add an additional heart next to your name so I can keep track of when your (two week/ or more)twitter promo time is up.



Once your (two week/ or more) twitter promo time is up you will again have to stop by the thread daily and ask to be added back to the list



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLEASE help keep the sales count accurate. If you buy something from someone on this thread PLEASE post the transaction. ANY and ALL sales that are a result of this thread should be posted!!! Here is an example:



*********SOLD**********

from example.etsy.com

Transaction link. (Found in your purchases.)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥



Please keep in mind that it is just me at the moment running this thread and I sometimes have other things to do (like hopefully not forget to pick up the kids from school lol.) So I ask that you please have patients with me and if I miss your post please post again until I can get you added onto the list.



I made my first treasury.

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4c8e9f7fe9916d91c6734922/time-flys-when-your-drinking-rum?index=0



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Daily List

♥ lanakinbuddys.etsy.com (list manager) – crochet and sewn items for yourself and your home.

So if anyone would like to join this thread and get some help promoting their etsy shop. Just follow this link and sign up let me know. I would love to help out as many fellow etsians ans I can

No comments: