Friday, September 17, 2010

An Amazing Etsy Artist


This fellow etsian does something that I have always dreamed of doing but I personally have never been able to achieve this kind of talent. In the last few days I have had the opportunity to chat with her some on the daily thread that I manage I she is a very sweet person. I wish her lots of luck in her adventure on the internet high-speed highway. I know her shop abstractive.etsy.com will do well.

I have asked abstractive.etsy.com to send me a small bio about her and this is what she had to say. “My name is Adi and painting plays an important part in my life. It has been that way for many years. I paint abstract acrylic paintings on canvas, and I also sell their prints.”

You can also find abstractive.etsy.com on face book just follow this link. http://www.facebook.com/Abstractive
I hope that you have enjoyed this etsy shop as much as I have.

Please feel free to leave comments and feedback to let abstractive.etsy.com know how well she is doing.

No comments: