Thursday, September 16, 2010

A must see Etsy Shop thecrochetloft

I found this cute etsy shop while running my forum thread on etsy.
 She sales one of my favorite items in her shop. (Wristlets) I just love arm warmers and her fantastic shop is stocked full of them.
If your like me and hate being cold stop on over at thecrochetloft and stock up for the winter.

I have asked thecrochetloft to send me a small bio about her and this is what she had to say. "I came up with the name thecrochetloft when my hubby and I were talking of the title he said how about crochet corner. That did not fit, but with much thought I came up with The Crochet Loft would be broader.


I have been crocheting since I was about 8 years old and loved it ever since. Nowadays there are so many types of yarn I like to experiment.

If you have any more questions contact me http://www.thecrochetloft.etsy.com/"


I have posted some photos of these awesome items please take a look

I hope everyone has enjoyed this feature. As a fellow crochet’er I am happy to have had the chance to get to meet thecrochetloft and find out a little about what goes on behind the scenes in her shop.


No comments: