Saturday, September 4, 2010

How to roll with the punches!!!

Well hello again.

It's been forever since I have had the chance to sit down and write out my thoughts and new ideas on my blog.

My life has been super crazy for the last six months. In March my husbands grandfather passed away. Thats when my path in life took on a sharp 90 degree turn. We had to pack up and move into his grandmothers house to take care of her. All other things in my life came to a stop.

So now six months, a lot of late nights and some massive headaches later here I am. I'm trying very hard to get back on track and stock up my etsy store with lots of goodies for the up coming holidays.

Here is a look at what I have made recently. I hope you all like.

These are upcycled crochet rugs made from cut up strips of material 

this is my oval sunshine rug

this is my kick ass skull and crossbones rug

 This is my round sunshine rug.

I hope I can continue to bring about new items and stay on a straight path for a while.

I leave you all with a link to ma favorite free crochet pattern web site. I hope you all enjoy!

No comments: