Monday, September 20, 2010

An Adorable Etsy Shop!

This great etsy artist has such an adorable shop. I love her cute hair accessories and to know that she was inspired by having a daughter makes it even sweeter. Her hair pins match with everything and add a flair to whatever you ware. Thank you so much Pootendatum.etsy.com for sharing your experience with us.

I have asked Pootendatum.etsy.com to send me a small bio about her and this is what she had to say. "I'm a 27 year old stay at home mom to my 7 month old daughter. I started making accessories for her when I couldn't seem to find exactly what I was looking for in stores. And I started my etsy store to share my designs with others who may be in the same boat.

My etsy store consists of accessories for any age. My hair clip designs can be worn by both toddlers and adults alike! I love to combine vibrant colors with some sparkle for that extra *pop*."

Please make sure to visit her shop for more great items being sold in her shop. :0)



No comments: