Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Final Fantasy Baby Gift Basket

I've been busy crafting again. All week I have been working on a gift basket for my husbands friend. It is his first child so we wanted to make them something special that would be more geared toward the things they like. His friend loves RPG games and one of his favorites is the Final Fantasy series. So I came up with this really cute gift basket for the baby. In side I put the blanket I made for him. (pictures are featured in a previous blog called final fantasy blanket.) Then I added a crochet Moogle hat and onesies with the characters of the video game on them. I also made a matching bib and burp cloth set and my own handmade stuffed animal. The stuffed animal is one of my pudgy pals creations. It is inspired to look like a Moogle. I put it all together in a basket with a couple of lullaby cds that have final fantasy instrumental music from the actual 1 and 2 video games.



It was the perfect gift tailored just for them and they loved it. His friend said that he couldn't wait to get his daughter all geeked out and take her to comicon.
I also have another pudgy pals Moogle listed for sell on my etsy if you would like to check it out. Please note that if you sign up for a new account on etsy please tell them we referred you. Our user name is lanakinbuddys. Thanks.





If you like the things I make and would like one of your own you
can log on to my etsy website and request a custom order. We can make things catered towards your favorite characters or themes. Just click on the request custom item button and convo me and we can discuss the things your looking for.


These are some cool links that I found. They are free crochet patterns for the final fantasy Moogle and the final fantasy Chocobo. just click on the character name to take you to the pattern.