Saturday, October 3, 2009

Great Etsy Shop ParamiPanda

Today’s Etsy shop is ParamiPanda. I absolutely love (did I say love) I mean love her little crochet animals. I'm not sure if she works off patterns or if she comes up with her own, but her little animals are adorable. Once you take a look at her shop your going to want one of every item she has.




I have asked ParamiPanda to send me a small bio about her and this is what she had to say. “My name is Alix and I am in the process of surrounding myself with bunnies and pandas and sheep of varying shapes and sizes. My dream is to own a miniature schnauzer, a standard schnauzer and a giant schnauzer all at the same time, and my life goal is to breed dogs that look like baby pandas (I have a plan!). I have been crafty all my life, making little creatures out of old clothes and buttons starting when I was about seven. When I discovered crochet about a year and half ago, my need to bring kawaii plushies into the world resurfaced, and Parami Panda was born. I am currently in the process of creating a line of 100% organic/eco-friendly/naturally dyed critters, and I am also dabbling a little bit in doll making. You can read about what's going on with Parami Panda and my crazy life at http://paramipanda.blogspot.com/"

Featured below are ParamiPanda's favorite items that she has listed for sell right now in her Etsy shop.

Halloween Vampire Bunny



Green Crochet Octopus



Rocky the Baby Crochet Bunny




Blue Heart Panda Bear




Baby Winter Bunny




These little guys would make perfect stocking stuffers for the holidays. So get ahead start on your check list for people to buy for and drop in to this great Etsy shop.

If you click on the highlighted ParamiPanda anywhere in this post you will be taken directly to her Etsy shop.

2 comments:

Alix said...

Thank you so much for the feature! And since you were wondering, I do design all the patterns for my amigurumi myself!

Nicomi Nix Turner said...

Aw!