Monday, October 5, 2009

Great Etsy Shop Experience

This featured Etsy shop of the day designs darling jewelry. Experience's pieces are flashy and eye catching. Her jewelry is versatile and can be worn by all ages. My favorite is the star pendant necklace and I love how her tear drop earrings sparkle. Every thing in her shop just pops. Go see Experience's unique design quality for your self.


Experience has sent me a bio of her self to feature here on my blog. Take a look into this talented artisan’s life. "My name is Whitney and I live in Athens, Georgia with my boyfriend, two roommates, and two awesome cats, Milo and Luna. I'm currently a college student on hiatus... I'm just not sure what I want to pursue. I know that I would like to be able to make a living with my art. It's a hard road, but perhaps I can make it through. Currently I pay my rent by working at a daycare. Between work and rest I try to get as much art done as possible, and my Etsy shop is probably where you can best see the results of my hard work. I've been making jewelry for about 3-4 years on and off now; I started working with resin about a year ago and it was so enjoyable that I continued with it and it became my most-used medium for jewelry. However, in the very near future, I will be releasing several brand new designs, so keep your eyes peeled"

Hmm her cat’s names remind me of one of my husband’s favorite video games Lunar. I love the choice in names :).

These are some of Experience's favorite picks up for sale in her shop.

Starry Night Necklace



Pink n' Black Earrings


Lime Sparkle Studs



You can find Experience on the web at

Or you can click on Experience's highlighted name throughout this post to be taken straight to her Etsy shop.

No comments: