Tuesday, August 25, 2009

etsy



We do it all crochet, quilting, stuffed animals, and even jewelry. Now yo can check out all of our handmade gifts at our own web store. We've bearly just begun to start listing for sale the many crafts that we have made. We would love for you to come check us out and tell us what you think. Just click on the link above and it will take you straight to our shop.


Etsy is a great web site were you can buy or sell handmade or vintage items only. etsy is kind of like ebay but only for handmade items. So you don't have to compete with store bought items. Plus every thing you list for sale stays listed for 4 months at one low rate. You can post up to 5 pictures of your item and the cost to list will not change.
I found the etsy web site while surfing the Internet. I can honestly say that I am happy with how easy it was to get started with setting up my account and selling my items on line. They even offer you the ability to use paypal.


If you don't have a paypal account I would suggest you get one. Paypal is an easy safe way to buy and sell items on the Internet.


I hope you check out our new shop at etsy. If you sign up to buy or sell on etsy please let them know that we referred you our user name is lanakinbuddys. Thank you.


Above is a picture of one of the Pudgy pals we have listed.

No comments: